375g Philadelphia Original
65g caster sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla
260ml double cream, hot
2 teaspoons gelatine
100g Philadelphia Cream Cheese
Rice crispy base
⅛ teaspoon cinnamon
⅛ teaspoon nutmeg
⅛ teaspoon ginger
100g mini white marshmallows
60g rice krispies
1. Grease and line a 20cm square cake tin and set aside.
2. Place a large saucepan over a low/medium heat. Add the butter and leave to melt. Next, add the cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger. Stir and cook for 10–20 seconds to toast the spices.
3. Add the marshmallows and continuously stir until melted.
4. As soon as the marshmallows are melted, add the rice krispies and stir until fully combined.
5. (It’s important to work quickly here as you have to work with the mix when it is hot!) Pour the marshmallow mix into your lined cake tin and level out using the back of a spoon greased with butter or a flavourless oil. Leave to cool.
6. Meanwhile, prepare the cheesecake mix. To a large bowl, add the Philadelphia Original, caster sugar, and vanilla. Stir until fully combined. Set aside.
7. Take your hot cream and add the gelatine. Stir until the gelatine is dissolved and leave to rest for 1 minute.
8. Next pour the cream mix into your Philadelphia. Stir until fully combined.
9. Pour your cheesecake mix over your base, smooth over, and place in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
10. Once set, lift out the cheesecake with the greaseproof paper and cut into small squares. Top each square with a strawberry. Place 100g Philadelphia Cream Cheese into a piping bag and pipe around the strawberry and on top to create a little Santa hat!