1 microwave-safe bowl
3 teaspoons of psyllium fiber powder
2 cups of water
10 drops of food coloring
1. Put on safety goggles and safety gloves.
2. Add 3 teaspoons of psyllium fiber powder to the microwave-safe bowl.
3. Add 2 cups of room-temperature water.
4. Add 10 drops of food coloring.
5. Stir the contents of the bowl until powder is completely dissolved.
6. Microwave bowl on high for 2 minutes, or until the mixture begins to boil.
7. CAUTION: VERY HOT. Remove the bowl using a heavy, microwave-safe glove and stir.
8. Place the bowl in the microwave again. Cook 2 more minutes or until a boil.
9. CAUTION: VERY HOT. Remove the bowl from the microwave again, and allow it to cool for at least 20 minutes.
10. Prepare yourself for awesome science!