1-gallon beaker or bottle
1 small beaker or container
3 cups of 40-volume hydrogen peroxide
3 tablespoons of dish soap
16 drops of food coloring
6.75 tablespoons of yeast
10-15 tablespoons of warm water
1. Put on safety goggles and safety gloves.
2. Pour 3 cups of 40-volume hydrogen peroxide in a 1-gallon beaker or bottle.
3. Add 3 tablespoons of dish soap to the bottle.
4. Add 16 drops of food coloring. Swish the bottle.
5. In a separate beaker or container, mix 6.75 tablespoons of yeast and 10–15 tablespoons of warm water.
6. Quickly pour the yeast/water mixture into the bottle.
7. Prepare yourself for awesome science!