And we don't mean like this, because that's insensitive:
1. Like, for instance, is your pet...acting out?
2. Is your pet acting angry but also sort of lethargic?
3. Are they lacking the energy they usually have?
4. Are they legit trying to find water anywhere they can?
5. Seriously, any way they can?
7. Do they look at liquid as if it's an old friend in the grocery store they're not sure they remember?
8. Or is your pet in a super-dark mood?
9. Hanging with a super-dark crowd?
10. Does your furry friend seem a little overheated?
11. Or a little...out of it?
12. Are you leaving your pet shadeless in the sun for too long?
13. Or is your pet just very...
Well. Then...your pet might be super dehydrated.
Check out PetSafe® Brand to learn how to spot the symptoms of dehydration in pets!
And, of course, encourage your furry friends to drink more water! Nothing worse than being thirsty, amirite?