1. You don't even ask how much the bridesmaids dresses cost anymore.
2. Hooking up with a single groomsman is so five years ago. You've moved onto the divorced father of the groom.
3. You could care less if your boob falls out during pictures (or walking down the aisle).
4. You seek out the only other single girl at the bachelorette party to bitch about your latest Tinder date.
5. Speaking of the bachelorette. It's now normal for you to get a blow out for your impending passport picture (b/c you have to travel out of the country for the all-girls fiesta that will most likely cost more than the wedding).
6. The flower girl and ring bearer get more action than you do.
7. Because they met at the kids table. Where you're sitting. Because you're still single.
8. But the best is when you can't stand the person your friend is marrying and you have to fake it.
9. And you don't mind dancing like a crazy person when all the couples hit the dance floor.
10. Because you know you'll never wear your bridesmaid's dress again. Until the next wedding.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!