1. Most games start early Saturday morning, leaving the rest of your weekend free to do other things.
2. The games are a lot shorter. You can watch two EPL games in the same amount of time it takes to watch one NFL game.
3. And you get 90 minutes of full game action vs. 11 total minutes of actual gameplay in an NFL match.
4. You get to choose your own team to root for vs. having to cheer for the crappy one closest to where you grew up.
5. The threat of relegation keeps all games competitive and intense, even amongst the bad teams.
6. A lot less severe injuries. You get to actually watch your favorite players play vs. wait for them to get off the PUP list. (Makes playing fantasy a lot more fun, too!)
7. No commercial breaks during gameplay! Two 45-minute halves with no TV timeouts, icing the kicker timeouts, or injury timeouts.
8. Instead of one team winning the Super Bowl, the top four teams in the league are considered the champions.
9. Your girlfriend won't mind watching a game with you from time to time...
10. ...especially if it's Arsenal wearing their new super-tight, you-can-see-their-nipples jerseys.
11. The season lasts a lot longer than the NFL. Nine months of fun vs. five.
12. The players are actually allowed to celebrate after scoring.
13. The fans are way more passionate than NFL fans. And that's saying something!
14. The World Cup in 2018 will make a lot more sense.
15. Because soccer players take a lot less hits to the head, they don't do stupid things off-the-field.
16. Okay, well, sometimes they do REALLY stupid things off-the-field.
17. If you do decide to convert, just don't choose Manchester United as your team. (Unless you already root for the Lakers, Yankees or Cowboys)
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!