- During dry months, keep plants in humid areas of the home for extra moisture.
- Help herbs grow fuller by trimming up to ⅓ of the plant at a time.
- Place plants near a south-facing window to get the most light over the course of the day.
- An easy way to give plants additional light during winter months is with a fluorescent grow bulb.
- Don’t forget to give indoor plants a boost of nutrients with homemade fertilizers, such as egg shells. Prepare by soaking cleaned egg shells in hot water and letting it sit overnight.
- Remember to wipe dust off leaves to maximize the sunlight the plant receives.