1. The Emmy-nominated Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee returns for its third season on Thursday, Jan. 2, and based on the trailer, debuting exclusively on BuzzFeed, it looks AWESOME.
3. Firstly, the guest comedians are incredible.
10. Speaking of which, look at these cars…
11. 1981 DeLorean DMC-12 for Oswalt.
Yes, yes, that is indeed the car that doubled for a time machine in Back to the Future. In fact, it is actually the only model ever produced by the company, which ended up being liquidated.
14. 1969 Pontiac GTO Judge for Stern.
One of the original “muscle cars,” the GTO was popular from the late ’60s to early ’70s. It was discontinued in the mid-’70s but brought back by Pontiac in 2004. Unfortunately, five years later, as a result of the auto industry collapse, GM shut down the Pontiac brand in an effort to secure more government bailout money.
18. Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee Season 3 premieres on Thurs., Jan. 2, at 12 p.m. ET.
- Four people were arrested after Trump supporters and protesters clashed during a "Make America Great Again" rally in California.
- The deadly Westminster attack that left four people dead Wednesday began and ended within 82 seconds, police said Saturday.
- People in Belarus took to the streets and opposed a "social parasites" tax on people who have been unemployed for six months.
- Heads up, Harry Potter fans. You can now get Butterbeer ice cream at your grocery store 🍦✨