"It's A Terrible River": Murray-Darling Gets The Blame For Political Troubles
Ex-pollie calls famous river "very poor", while Tony Abbott sees red over Speedo piss-take.
What you need to know...
- Ex-Liberal pollie Pru Goward was very mean to the Murray-Darling Basin
- Labor leader Bill Shorten promises casuals an easier path to permanent work
- Liberal candidate Warren Mundine jokingly calls himself a "pimp"
- GetUp pulls ad and apologises to surf lifesavers
- Zali Steggall critics double down in tabloid interview
- First election debate on April 29 broadcast on 7TWO