1. 1. This goat is going to freeze her tongue to a flagpole if you don’t help stop the Coast Guard’s training exercises.
2. 2. This goat is going to shave his goatee if you don’t help prevent the Coast Guard from hurting his friends.
3. 3. This baby goat is going to cry a river of tears if you let the Coast Guard continue to use goats for its training exercises.
4. 4. This goat knows some dirt about you but won’t post it on Facebook if you help end the Coast Guard’s mutilations.
5. 5. This goat will never fess up to where he put the rest of your tractor if you don’t tell the Coast Guard to leave his brothers and sisters alone.
6. 6. and 7. These two kids won’t stop spying on you if you don’t speak up now for goats suffering at the hands of the Coast Guard.
7. 8. This goat is going to eat your mail if you don’t tell the Coast Guard to use lifelike human simulators instead of goats.
8. 9. This goat is going to take a long walk off this short ledge if you don’t reassure her that you’ll do your best to save goats from becoming victims of the Coast Guard.
9. 10. This goat is going to backwash into your drinking water if you don’t spread the word about these vile Coast Guard training exercises to all your friends.
10. 11. This goat might not make it in time if you don’t demand that the Coast Guard stop using goats … NOW!
11. 12. This goat will continue to ride this poor cow like a surfboard if you don’t click the button below now to take action against the Coast Guard.
Who could let these goats down? Not you! That’s why you will take action now to urge U.S. Department of Defense and Department of Homeland Security officials to take immediate steps to comply with federal regulations and completely replace the use of animals in all military trauma training with superior non-animal training methods. Simply put, the U.S. government needs to stop killing goats!
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- It's Day 2 of the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia. Here's what you need to know🇺🇸