1. Twins fighting for space
Sibling rivalry sometimes starts before birth! Check out this amazing MRI video of twins fighting for space in their mother’s womb.
2. Baby repeatedly yawns
According to new scientific discovery, babies yawn in the womb. Maybe all of that growing tires them out!
3. TED Talks highlights incredible fetal development
“We were seeing that had never been seen before… It was hard not to attribute divinity to it.”
4. Baby senses hearing and touch
National Geographic’s documentary “Life in the Womb” shows how the baby uses its senses prior to birth.
5. Beautiful footage of an unborn baby
It’s challenging, thought-provoking, beautiful and sad.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Republicans gave up on their Obamacare replacement. Trump demanded the House vote, but there still wasn't enough support.
- Donald Trump, who wrote a book about his ability to get deals done, lost in his highest stakes negotiation yet — the battered GOP health care bill.
- Apple says a hacking group that's threatening to wipe hundreds of millions of iPhones has not breached it's iCloud system 📱
- Hi Stranger: A bizarre short film featuring a naked mumbling figurine is making everyone on the internet uncomfortable 🙃