Cucumber Melon Gin Spritzer
½ cup chopped cucumber
Quarter of a honeydew, peeled and chopped
1 tablespoon honey
Juice of 2 limes
Pinch of salt
6 ounces gin
1 (8.45 ounce) Perrier® slim can
1. Place cucumbers, honeydew, honey, lime juice, and salt in a blender. Blend until smooth. Strain liquid through a sieve, pressing through with a spatula.
2. Fill 4 rocks glasses with ice. Pour 1 ½ ounces of gin into each glass. Divide honeydew mixture between the glasses and top each one off with Perrier®. Garnish with cucumber slices.
Strawberry Basil Lemonade
½ cup sugar
½ cup water
⅓ cup roughly chopped basil
½ cup lemon juice
4 strawberries, tops removed
6 ounces vodka
1 (8.45 ounce) Perrier® Strawberry slim can
1. Place sugar, water, and basil in a small sauce pot. Bring mixture to a simmer and whisk to dissolve sugar. Let simmer for 5-10 minutes. Strain and cool syrup.
2. Pour lemon juice and strawberries in a pint glass. Muddle until liquified. Push mixture through a strainer using a silicone spatula to extract all the liquid.
3. Fill 4 tall glasses with ice. Add 2 tablespoons basil syrup to each, 1 ½ ounces vodka to each, then divide the strawberry-lemon juice evenly between the glasses. Fill the rest of the glasses with Perrier®. Garnish with basil and strawberry.
Fizzy Peach Mango Cocktail
1 cup chopped mango
1 cup peach slices
Juice of 2 limes
¼ cup honey
⅛ teaspoon chili powder
6 ounces tequila
1 (8.45 ounce) Perrier® Peach slim can
1. Place mango, peaches, lime juice, honey and chili powder in a blender. Blend until smooth.
2. Fill 4 rocks glasses with ice. Pour 1 ½ ounces tequila in each glass followed by ¼ cup mango mixture. Top off each glass with Peach Perrier®. Garnish with a lime wheel.
Sparkling Lime Mint Julip
¾ cup lime juice
⅓ cup sugar
½ cup torn mint leaves
6 ounces bourbon
1 (8.45 ounce) Perrier® Lime slim can
1. Pour lime juice, sugar, and torn mint leaves into a pint glass. Muddle mixture until sugar dissolves and strain.
2. Fill 4 rocks glasses with ice. Pour 1 ½ ounces bourbon in each glass, then divide lime mixture evenly. Top off each glass with Lime Perrier®. Garnish with a mint sprig in each.