1. Justin Bieber, “All Bad”
There are sooooo many reasons you should not be singing this line, Biebs.
2. Jason Derulo, “Talk Dirty”
Yes, I guess you could.
3. Katy Perry, “This Is How We Do”
No one is more worthy of respect.
4. Miley Cyrus, “#GETITRIGHT”
You’re in front of a mirror, Miley. You can just look down and check.
5. Kings of Leon, “Temple”
Watch out, buddy, or you’re going to jail.
6. Selena Gomez, “B.E.A.T.”
DO NOT SAY THIS, SELENA! This does not sound good, Selena!
7. Lady Gaga, “Applause”
This is a straw man argument, Lady Gaga. NO ONE HAS EVER SAID THIS.
8. Childish Gambino, “3005”
C’mon, dude. Seriously.
9. Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, “Mermaids”
11. Jay Z, “Heaven”
Is Jay Z even trying anymore?
12. Jay Z, “Tom Ford”
No, he is not.
13. Jay Z on Drake’s “Pound Cake”
Not even a little bit.
14. Migos, “Versace”
But he’s not alone in that.
15. Drake, “Versace”
Is that a threat?
16. Geri Halliwell, “Half of Me”
17. Jason Derulo, “Marry Me”
And not one second longer!
18. The Wanted, “Walks Like Rihanna”
…what? Since when does Rihanna have a distinctive walk?
19. Eminem, “Survival”
Well, congratulations for multi-tasking.
20. Miley Cyrus, “4x4”
21. Katy Perry, “Double Rainbow”
Lightning has no sound, Katy.
22. R. Kelly, “Cookie”
This is not what anyone means by “rough sex,” Kells.
23. Cam’ron, “Go Outside”
Actually, you know what? Never mind. This one is genius.
- Prime Minister Theresa May's Brexit: no single market, parliamentary vote on the final deal, and a warning to the EU not to punish the UK.
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Year's Day has confessed to the shooting, Istanbul's governor said
- At least 40 Democratic lawmakers are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- The police report featuring Kim Kardashian West's first-hand account of the Paris robbery has been released.