6. You’re ready to drop whatever you’re doing wherever you are to check out a record store, flea market, or garage sale.
9. You are constantly worried about being outbid on eBay.
14. You roll your eyes at expensive, inferior new pressings of albums that you can find in used bins all over.
They’re always sourced from digital and sound like garbage!
17. There’s at least one record that you can never find or can’t afford, and knowing it’s out there and you can’t have it slowly drives you insane.
- France is casting its first round of ballots today for a new president in a context unlike any other in the country's recent history 🇫🇷
- After days of deadly riots, Venezuela's president threatened protesters in bizarre video — while playing catch.
- Scientists and supporters marched to fight against perceived hostility from Trump — with delightfully nerdy signs 🤓
- In 2014, #Girlboss became the woman's career bible. Now, Sophia Amoruso is doubling down on career-focused feminism with a new company.