1. This is Haim.
They’re a band of three sisters — Este, Danielle, and Alana — from Los Angeles. They’ve been slowly releasing a string of singles over the past year, and have steadily built a passionate audience who are all very eager for them to finally release a proper album.
2. Their album is coming soon, but that record’s first single, “The Wire,” dropped yesterday and is a total game changer.
Like, it’s kinda late in the game, but this may be the best song of the summer. This is total pop bliss – like, imagine Shania Twain backed up by Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers, and produced by Fleetwood Mac. But somehow catchier, sassier, and cooler.
3. All three girls sing a verse. Danielle starts it off…
4. …then Alana comes in…
5. …and finally, Este.
6. From there on out, it’s all harmonies and joyful clapping.
7. They’ve actually been playing this in their concerts for a while now, but even as awesome as this footage is, they actually improved the song in the studio.
- Trump may have initially blamed Democrats for Friday's failed health care bill but it took only 2 days for him to start blaming Republicans, too.
- A vandal allegedly smashed glass, overturned benches, and tossed a Bible inside a Colorado mosque early Sunday morning.
- United Airlines stopped 3 girls from flying because they were wearing leggings. The rule applies to travelers on "company benefit travel."
- "Orange Is The New Black" actor Samira Wiley and writer Lauren Morelli officially tied the knot in Palm Springs 🌴