23. Sigur Rós, “Fjögur Píanó”
AKA the video with Shia LaBeouf’s penis in it. Directed by Alma Har’el.
22. Odd Future, “Oldie”
Directed by Lance Bangs.
21. Jack White, “I’m Shakin’”
Directed by Dori Oskowitz.
20. Flying Lotus, “Tiny Tortures”
Yeah, that’s Elijah Wood. Directed by David Lewandowski.
19. Grizzly Bear, “Yet Again”
Directed by Emily Kai Bock.
18. Lana Del Rey, “Ride”
Directed by Anthony Mandler.
17. G-Dragon, “Crayon”
16. Killer Mike, “Big Beast”
Directed by Thomas C. Bingham.
15. Father John Misty, “Hollywood Forever Cemetery Sings”
Aubrey Plaza is very good at smashing things. Directed by Noel Paul.
14. Fiona Apple, “Every Single Night”
Directed by Joseph Cahill.
13. BigBang, “Fantastic Baby”
12. El-P, “The Full Retard”
Directed by Timothy Saccenti.
11. Skrillex, “Bangarang”
Directed by Tony T. Datis.
10. Perfume Genius, “Hood”
Directed by Winston H. Case.
9. Drake featuring Lil Wayne, “HYFR (Hell Ya Fucking Right)”
Directed by Director X.
8. Hot Chip, “Don’t Deny Your Heart”
Directed by Peter Serafinowicz.
7. Taylor Swift, “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together”
Directed by Declan Whitebloom.
6. Grimes, “Genesis”
Directed by Claire “Grimes” Boucher.
5. St. Vincent, “Cheerleader”
Directed by Hiro Murai.
4. Aimee Mann, “Labrador”
Directed by Tom Scharpling, and featuring wonderful performances by Jon Hamm and Jon Wurster.
3. Psy, “Gangnam Style”
2. Danny Brown, “Grown Up”
It is incredible how well this little boy channels the spirit of Danny Brown. Is this kid a method actor? Directed by Greg Brunkalla.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎