1. On how he’s the next Steve Jobs.
2. On his true peer group.
3. On wanting his family to have some privacy.
4. On his his need to push art and music forward.
5. On feeling limited by society and the record industry.
6. On using his art and status for the greater good.
7. On the industry politics behind the Grammy Awards.
8. On learning that his label wanted to find a way to “control” him.
9. On why top-quality art and design has to be made for the people.
10. On why he never looks like he’s having fun.
- Donald Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Famine in South Sudan has left 100,000 people facing starvation and nearly 8 million in need of immediate assistance, UN agencies say.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎