1. You better have a good excuse for this, Superman.
2. Jimmy’s dad may be a criminal, but he’s obviously not trying to torment his own son.
3. And here’s proof that Superman is definitely NOT a better father figure.
4. Is this meant to be tough love?
5. The worst part of this is that you can tell from the skeleton that Superman has played this sick game before.
6. In fairness to Superman, that is a really bizarre scam Jimmy’s caught up in.
7. What a clever disguise, you slave driving jerk.
8. Batman, get away from Superman! He’s a bad influence on you.
9. Superman seems relieved, doesn’t he?
10. This isn’t totally mean, but why does he assume Jimmy would be as big as the least popular Beatle?
11. This is not mean, but it’s very enabling…
12. …especially when Superman refuses to let Jimmy lose any of that weight.
13. And hey, let’s give Superman the benefit of the doubt and assume he hasn’t figured out to fix situation this yet…
14. …but maybe he just doesn’t know how?
15. Superman is a terrible matchmaker.
But you know what? As bad as he is to Jimmy, he’s even worse to his girlfriend Lois Lane.
You are the worst, Superman.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- The UK Supreme Court ruled that it's legal for the government to keep couples apart because of their income.
- Yalla! You can now download a new Arab emoji keyboard that includes a belly dancer, Oman Chips, and more 👏