1. Your first job out of high school was at Consolidated Cardboard.
You still live in fear of being fired, rehired, and then fired again by Old Man Dalrymple.
3. You bought all your favorite albums by Sister Sheila, Mother 13, S. Hitface, Old Skull, and Norse Savage at CD Submarine.
It’s also where you traded in your unwanted records by Kenny Dupree, Darren Robbins and the Rockstars, MickNickPickMickNick, and Pout.
4. You can’t watch Happy Days because they never show Funzie stealin’ nothin’.
He don’t make no one wear a car either!
10. You refuse to watch Survivor after what they did to poor Reggie Monroe.
What’s so wrong with a little pant rummage?
12. You have memorized every line of “Rock & Roll Dreams’ll Come Through” by The Gas Station Dogs.
19. You consider this book by Ronald Thomas Clontle to be the ultimate argument settler.
22. You’re still pissed off that Rambocky didn’t win the Academy Award for Best Picture.
23. You bought your last three cars at Gene Simmons Toyota.
It’s everyone’s dream and fontasy.
24. You are forever scarred by – yet totally obsessed with – the things you saw in The Magazine.
27. Your house is stocked with Hippy Johnny soap, toothpaste, and motor oil.
28. You still can’t believe Archie got the electric chair in the series finale of Archie Bunker’s Place.
- President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump had their first dance to Frank Sinatra's "My Way" at an inaugural ball 🇺🇸
- On his first day in office President Trump signed an executive order to "minimize the economic burden" of the Affordable Care Act.
- Over 200 people were arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clashed in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into the nation's capital for the Women's March on Washington 👭 💖