1. It’s been 50 years since The Beatles made their debut in America.
2. To commemorate the anniversary, the band’s surviving members reunited at the Grammy Awards.
This song – which is damn good – is from McCartney’s latest album, New. This is the first time Ringo and McCartney have performed together since 2009. (No, Ringo didn’t play on the studio version.)
4. Ringo couldn’t help but seem a little sinister in those sunglasses, though.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏