7. A lot of people believe that the “tank man” in Tiananmen Square was run over by a tank, though he was not.
True to the origin of its name, most Mandela Effect believers have memories of people dying at a time other than what has happened in “our timestream.”
9. They get confused about when people like Dom DeLuise, Dick Clark, and Ernest Borgnine really died.
14. Others remember that Henry Winkler died during the filming of Happy Days, though he’s still alive and working as an actor.
Those people probably never saw Arrested Development?
It’s not just events. Sometimes they insist that common spelling errors are a sign that the word is simply spelled differently in another dimension.
20. At least a couple believe that the color chartreuse was “more of a maroon” instead of a bright yellow-green.
23. People say they remember all kinds of odd moments in entertainment, such as the character Chakotay being killed off in an episode of Star Trek: Voyager only to come back with no explanation a few episodes later.
Broome says she asked Robert Beltran, the actor who played the role, about it, and he told her that a story involving his character’s death was never written or filmed.
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Donald Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎