7. A lot of people believe that the “tank man” in Tiananmen Square was run over by a tank, though he was not.
True to the origin of its name, most Mandela Effect believers have memories of people dying at a time other than what has happened in “our timestream.”
9. They get confused about when people like Dom DeLuise, Dick Clark, and Ernest Borgnine really died.
14. Others remember that Henry Winkler died during the filming of Happy Days, though he’s still alive and working as an actor.
Those people probably never saw Arrested Development?
It’s not just events. Sometimes they insist that common spelling errors are a sign that the word is simply spelled differently in another dimension.
20. At least a couple believe that the color chartreuse was “more of a maroon” instead of a bright yellow-green.
23. People say they remember all kinds of odd moments in entertainment, such as the character Chakotay being killed off in an episode of Star Trek: Voyager only to come back with no explanation a few episodes later.
Broome says she asked Robert Beltran, the actor who played the role, about it, and he told her that a story involving his character’s death was never written or filmed.
- The Army Corps of Engineers and North Dakota police have ordered protesters to leave the Dakota Access Pipeline site by this afternoon or face arrest.
- The ACLU is suing the city of Milwaukee and its police for allegedly performing thousands of illegal stop-and-frisk searches that targeted minorities.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force President Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- #Peggygate: West Elm offers full refunds for the notoriously disintegrating Peggy Couch days after pulling it from its website and stores👏