7. A lot of people believe that the “tank man” in Tiananmen Square was run over by a tank, though he was not.
True to the origin of its name, most Mandela Effect believers have memories of people dying at a time other than what has happened in “our timestream.”
9. They get confused about when people like Dom DeLuise, Dick Clark, and Ernest Borgnine really died.
14. Others remember that Henry Winkler died during the filming of Happy Days, though he’s still alive and working as an actor.
Those people probably never saw Arrested Development?
It’s not just events. Sometimes they insist that common spelling errors are a sign that the word is simply spelled differently in another dimension.
20. At least a couple believe that the color chartreuse was “more of a maroon” instead of a bright yellow-green.
23. People say they remember all kinds of odd moments in entertainment, such as the character Chakotay being killed off in an episode of Star Trek: Voyager only to come back with no explanation a few episodes later.
Broome says she asked Robert Beltran, the actor who played the role, about it, and he told her that a story involving his character’s death was never written or filmed.
- Miami Marlins star pitcher José Fernández has died in a boating accident. He was 24.
- Monday night's presidential debate may be the last hope for environmental activists who want climate in the national conversation.
- Charlotte police have released video of Keith Lamont Scott's shooting and photos of a gun they say he had loaded.