1. The Great Gatsby soundtrack is going to be amazing.
Baz Luhrmann’s movies are known for their memorable and imaginative soundtracks – Romeo + Juliet, Moulin Rouge – and his adaptation of F. Scott Fitzgerald’s classic The Great Gatsby is no exception. (You can pre-order it now.) The soundtrack takes some of the biggest names in contemporary pop – Jay-Z, Beyoncé and Andre 3000, Lana Del Rey, Jack White, the xx, Florence + the Machine, Gotye – and merges their modern sound with the brassy style of the Jazz Age, when the story takes place. The set is focused mainly on megastars, but there’s also room for a few less familiar acts like the Scottish singer Emeli Sandé, who teamed up with The Bryan Ferry Orchestra for this big band take on Beyoncé’s smash “Crazy In Love.”
5. “Next to Me”…
6. …”Beneath Your Beautiful” with Labrinth…
7. …and “Read All About It” with Professor Green.
- Baylor University's president and football coach have been removed for failing to address a team sexual assaults scandal for years.
- Here we go: Donald Trump has reached the number of delegates needed to be the Republican presidential nominee.
- The UK will be the first country to issue letters for same-sex couples abroad to ensure their next-of-kin rights are upheld.