1. This is Grizzly Bear:
They are a band from Brooklyn who have attained a great level of commercial success despite being almost impossibly prim and effete. Their music is as melancholy as it is technically accomplished, and their albums are like the rock equivalent of reading The New Yorker in a cashmere sweater while sipping a latte and feeling a vague sense of ennui.
Grizzly Bear has two lead singers, and Frasier had two male leads.
4. Frasier Crane = Daniel Rossen
This is one of Daniel’s songs, “A Simple Answer.”
6. Niles Crane = Ed Droste
This is one of Ed’s songs, “Yet Again.”
8. Grizzly Bear need to record a sad, gorgeously harmonized rendition of the “Frasier” theme song.
- One of the nation's top legal groups is seeking a wide array of records from four federal agencies to challenge Trump's potential business conflicts.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- The turnout at Trump's inaugural concert was much smaller compared to the crowd that showed up for Obama's 2009 celebration.
- Gingers rejoice! A redhead emoji may be coming your way soon 🙌