1. This is Grizzly Bear:
They are a band from Brooklyn who have attained a great level of commercial success despite being almost impossibly prim and effete. Their music is as melancholy as it is technically accomplished, and their albums are like the rock equivalent of reading The New Yorker in a cashmere sweater while sipping a latte and feeling a vague sense of ennui.
Grizzly Bear has two lead singers, and Frasier had two male leads.
4. Frasier Crane = Daniel Rossen
This is one of Daniel’s songs, “A Simple Answer.”
6. Niles Crane = Ed Droste
This is one of Ed’s songs, “Yet Again.”
8. Grizzly Bear need to record a sad, gorgeously harmonized rendition of the “Frasier” theme song.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- Uber's CEO met with more than 100 female engineers on Thursday to discuss sexism and harassment allegations at the company.
- Beyoncé is backing out of Coachella under doctors' advice. But she plans to headline the festival again in 2018 😭🐝