1. This is Grizzly Bear:
They are a band from Brooklyn who have attained a great level of commercial success despite being almost impossibly prim and effete. Their music is as melancholy as it is technically accomplished, and their albums are like the rock equivalent of reading The New Yorker in a cashmere sweater while sipping a latte and feeling a vague sense of ennui.
Grizzly Bear has two lead singers, and Frasier had two male leads.
4. Frasier Crane = Daniel Rossen
This is one of Daniel’s songs, “A Simple Answer.”
6. Niles Crane = Ed Droste
This is one of Ed’s songs, “Yet Again.”
8. Grizzly Bear need to record a sad, gorgeously harmonized rendition of the “Frasier” theme song.
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- Here's what European cities are offering to convince London's banks, companies, and entrepreneurs to move post-Brexit🍷🌞
- A dad is bringing his 6-year-old son's drawings to life with the help of Photoshop 🖊💭