1. You can’t stop yourself from telling them how things were when you were their age.
3. You either constantly mention your age around them…
4. …or you try a little too hard to fit in.
5. If you find out someone thinks you’re a lot younger than you are, you’re extremely flattered.
6. But also vaguely insulted?
7. You try to keep up with all their cultural references, but it’s exhausting.
8. And you’re always hoping no one notices that you’re out of touch.
9. You envy their style until you try something on and realize it’s horribly uncomfortable, or totally unflattering on you.
10. Even if they’re adults, you feel a little lecherous when you think they’re hot.
11. You look at people going waaay overboard with partying and shake your head.
You know damn well the hangover isn’t going to be worth it.
12. You try to be patient and understanding when you hear them talk about their young-person angst…
13. …and try not to make it obvious that you think they are being ridiculous.
15. You really try not to laugh when they say incredibly naïve or prematurely jaded things about how they think the world works.
16. You get irrationally angry when they’ve never heard of the stuff that was cool when you were younger.
17. You get overly excited when someone a lot younger than you is into the stuff from your era.
20. …but other times you just thank the heavens there was no such thing as texting or Facebook when you were young and dumb.
21. Ultimately, you’re just glad to be a mature adult with your shit together.
22. Because you know that trying to seem young forever is embarrassing to everyone.
- Trump may have initially blamed Democrats for Friday's failed health care bill, but it took only 2 days for him to start blaming Republicans, too.
- United Airlines stopped 3 girls from flying because they were wearing leggings. The rule applies to travelers on "company benefit travel."
- South Korean prosecutors have reportedly asked a judge to issue an arrest warrant for former President Park Geun-hye.
- "Orange Is The New Black" actor Samira Wiley and writer Lauren Morelli officially tied the knot in Palm Springs 🌴