2. But even if he was a remarkably fair writer, he was well-known for writing funny, insightful pans of terrible movies.
4. And you know, fair enough. It’s maybe not the best of the Marvel Cinematic Universe movies.
5. The strange part of Ebert’s review is his dismissal of Tom Hiddleston’s performance as Loki, a.k.a., the best thing about the movie.
8. You know, to each his own. Here’s where he just says something that turned out to be totally, horribly wrong.
9. Surely, you jest?
10. Three years later, Tumblr is basically a social network devoted to thinking about Hiddleston’s Loki 24/7.
- Let the Brexit countdown begin: Prime Minister Theresa May has invoked Article 50. Britain is set to leave the EU by 2019.
- The US House of Representatives voted to undo landmark internet privacy rules that protect your sensitive information like browsing history 💻
- Companies like Nestle, Ben & Jerry's, and General Mills say they'll keep fighting carbon pollution despite Trump's climate change executive order.
- Two UN investigators' bodies were found in a shallow grave after they went missing in the Democratic Republic of Congo.