2. Going to the mall was a lot cooler when you couldn’t just order everything on the internet.
3. No one wants to just hang out and talk on the phone anymore.
5. There’s almost no such thing as a cool video store or record shop clerk anymore.
6. Memorizing lots of obscure trivia isn’t so impressive now that anyone can just Google or Wiki stuff on their smartphone.
8. It used to be pretty easy to avoid spoilers about your TV favorite shows. Now…not so much.
11. Also, it doesn’t really matter if something is “low-fat” or “fat-free” if it’s mostly carbs and sugar. Whoops.
18. MTV somehow airs even less music these days.
26. The internet makes it hard for any kind of subculture to remain a secret, so everything goes mainstream much more quickly.
27. But hey, there’s just no denying that technology has made our lives waaaaay more convenient, even it makes everything seem a little less…romantic.
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱