2. Going to the mall was a lot cooler when you couldn’t just order everything on the internet.
3. No one wants to just hang out and talk on the phone anymore.
5. There’s almost no such thing as a cool video store or record shop clerk anymore.
6. Memorizing lots of obscure trivia isn’t so impressive now that anyone can just Google or Wiki stuff on their smartphone.
8. It used to be pretty easy to avoid spoilers about your TV favorite shows. Now…not so much.
11. Also, it doesn’t really matter if something is “low-fat” or “fat-free” if it’s mostly carbs and sugar. Whoops.
18. MTV somehow airs even less music these days.
26. The internet makes it hard for any kind of subculture to remain a secret, so everything goes mainstream much more quickly.
27. But hey, there’s just no denying that technology has made our lives waaaaay more convenient, even it makes everything seem a little less…romantic.
- Donald Trump's supporters think his comments about Miss Universe are no big deal.
- This is no illusion: Lady Gaga confirmed she's headlining the Super Bowl halftime show in February 🏈🎉
- Asos workers at the heart of its global retail empire say they're being treated like machines to deliver fast fashion.