1. Earlier tonight, The Flaming Lips sent out a tweet announcing that they’ve broken up, but immediately deleted it. But the tweet remains online thanks to the anguished modified tweets of some of their fans.
NOOOOOOO!!! RT @theflaminglips: We have sad news We’ve broken up…
3. And then they sent out this tweet reminding fans that it’s their 30th anniversary as a band.
The Flaming Lips
That last announcement was a bit premature.
4. False alarm? Weird prank? Sign that the end of the band is nigh?
- The FBI is investigating Hillary Clinton's private email server after it found new Clinton-related emails while looking into Anthony Weiner's sexting.
- An American Airlines plane caught on fire on the runway Friday afternoon at Chicago's O'Hare airport.
- Russia has been blocked from serving on the UN Human Rights Council in a surprising vote.
- A woman's 85-year-old grandpa was the flower girl at her wedding ❤️