1. You probably know Def Leppard’s song “Pour Some Sugar On Me.” It came out in 1987 but became a major hit in 1988. It’s one of the best and most enduring rock songs of the ’80s.
2. But maybe you didn’t realize that the song PREDICTED OUR FUTURE.
4. In the second line of the song, Joe Elliott sings that he’s “livin’ like a lover with a radar phone.” At the time it was ridiculous, but in retrospect, it was a totally accurate vision of the early 21st century.
7. Also, half of the lyrics are basically sexts.
- UK chancellor George Osborne says Brexit will impact the economy but Britain faces the challenge from "a position of strength."
- What Brexit can tell us about how the U.S. presidential election is going. Note: it's not the same thing as Trump.
- Thousands flooded New York City's streets to celebrate Pride on Sunday. It was a colorful party of love and acceptance.