1. You probably know Def Leppard’s song “Pour Some Sugar On Me.” It came out in 1987 but became a major hit in 1988. It’s one of the best and most enduring rock songs of the ’80s.
2. But maybe you didn’t realize that the song PREDICTED OUR FUTURE.
4. In the second line of the song, Joe Elliott sings that he’s “livin’ like a lover with a radar phone.” At the time it was ridiculous, but in retrospect, it was a totally accurate vision of the early 21st century.
7. Also, half of the lyrics are basically sexts.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- According to the World Bank, a child born in 2014, on average, will live for more than 71 years.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞