2. He opened his set by showing off his skills as a drummer.
Did you know that Bruno Mars can drum? Well, now you do.
3. And then there was the dancing! Bruno Mars and his band know how to dance.
Like, old school James Brown dancing!
4. When the Red Hot Chili Peppers came out, it almost seemed unnecessary. But they did “Give It Away” together, and it was awesome.
5. Let’s just pause for a moment to think about how good Anthony Kiedis looks at age 51.
He looks just like Adam Driver from Girls, who is 30.
6. All in all, a pretty decent halftime show!
9. You did good, Bruno!
10. You can watch the full show here.
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- Several states will keep enforcing bans against transgender discrimination in schools after Trump withdrew guidelines protecting students.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- And people with disabilities are having their photos stolen and Facebook isn't helping them.