2. He opened his set by showing off his skills as a drummer.
Did you know that Bruno Mars can drum? Well, now you do.
3. And then there was the dancing! Bruno Mars and his band know how to dance.
Like, old school James Brown dancing!
4. When the Red Hot Chili Peppers came out, it almost seemed unnecessary. But they did “Give It Away” together, and it was awesome.
5. Let’s just pause for a moment to think about how good Anthony Kiedis looks at age 51.
He looks just like Adam Driver from Girls, who is 30.
6. All in all, a pretty decent halftime show!
9. You did good, Bruno!
10. You can watch the full show here.
- It's the third day of the Democratic National Convention. Here's where things stand 🇺🇸