1. Twenties: You absolutely must make your way to the front row of any show.
2. Twenties: Moshing and crowd surfing seems like a great idea.
Thirties: You run scared if it looks like people around you at a show are getting even a little bit rowdy.
Thirties: You get more excited about people sharing stuff with you because you feel like you’re behind on new music.
9. Twenties: You get sooooooo emotionally attached to lyrics that reflect your life.
11. Twenties: You come up with elaborate schemes to meet the band after the show.
12. Twenties: You feel a bit insecure about not knowing the entirety of music history.
Thirties: You just give up on being an expert and focus on the stuff you know you love.
Thirties: Ehhh, not so much.
14. Twenties: You pick obscure karaoke songs because you want the song to say something about you.
Thirties: You choose a crowd pleaser that makes everyone dance and sing along.
- Prime Minister Theresa May's Brexit: no single market, parliamentary vote on the final deal, and a warning to the EU not to punish the UK.
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Year's Day has confessed to the shooting, Istanbul's governor said
- At least 40 Democratic lawmakers are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- The police report featuring Kim Kardashian West's first-hand account of the Paris robbery has been released.