1. Twenties: You absolutely must make your way to the front row of any show.
2. Twenties: Moshing and crowd surfing seems like a great idea.
Thirties: You run scared if it looks like people around you at a show are getting even a little bit rowdy.
Thirties: You get more excited about people sharing stuff with you because you feel like you’re behind on new music.
9. Twenties: You get sooooooo emotionally attached to lyrics that reflect your life.
11. Twenties: You come up with elaborate schemes to meet the band after the show.
12. Twenties: You feel a bit insecure about not knowing the entirety of music history.
Thirties: You just give up on being an expert and focus on the stuff you know you love.
Thirties: Ehhh, not so much.
14. Twenties: You pick obscure karaoke songs because you want the song to say something about you.
Thirties: You choose a crowd pleaser that makes everyone dance and sing along.
- President Trump has been sued by top legal scholars over alleged conflicts of interest with his foreign business entanglements.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- Alt-right news platform Breitbart News is set to expand its presence in Italy, BuzzFeed News has learned 📰 🇮🇹
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈