1. Twenties: You absolutely must make your way to the front row of any show.
2. Twenties: Moshing and crowd surfing seems like a great idea.
Thirties: You run scared if it looks like people around you at a show are getting even a little bit rowdy.
Thirties: You get more excited about people sharing stuff with you because you feel like you’re behind on new music.
9. Twenties: You get sooooooo emotionally attached to lyrics that reflect your life.
11. Twenties: You come up with elaborate schemes to meet the band after the show.
12. Twenties: You feel a bit insecure about not knowing the entirety of music history.
Thirties: You just give up on being an expert and focus on the stuff you know you love.
Thirties: Ehhh, not so much.
14. Twenties: You pick obscure karaoke songs because you want the song to say something about you.
Thirties: You choose a crowd pleaser that makes everyone dance and sing along.
- Donald Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Famine in South Sudan has left 100,000 people facing starvation and nearly 8 million in need of immediate assistance, UN agencies say.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎