1. Your mind is part human brain, part Thesaurus.
2. You are emotionally, physically, and financially dependent on caffeine.
3. If you work off of a laptop, your USB is literally your life line.
4. Tweeting is either really fun or really painful. Only 140 characters? You have 140 things you want to say/type.
5. If a status or post has a typo or grammatical error, you have to delete it and correct it immediately.
6. You have specific fonts that you use depending on what you’re writing, and what mood you’re in.
7. And you get SO much satisfaction in organizing your Word documents into actual folders.
8. For those that write solely in notebooks, you have a ton of unfinished ones…but still can’t resist buying more.
9. Because writing isn’t something you just do. It’s an integral part of who you are.
10. You know that it’s just as important to read, as it is to write.
11. Honestly, you dream of having your own row of novels appear in a section at Barnes & Nobles.
12. You could probably spend hours (or days) in a bookstore or library.
13. If anything, befriending a fellow reader and writer is like falling in love: you’re super excited, but also super suspicious.
14. And of course, you lust after particular authors, bloggers, and journalists.
15. Sometimes you question your talent, to the point of mild hysteria…
16. But you never, ever doubt your dedication.
17. When it comes to writing, nothing compares. It will always be your greatest love, addiction, and ally.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!