1. Jaffa Cakes’ attempt at user interaction on Facebook
2. Sid Owen photobombing Chris Brown
3. Imogen Thomas’ baby giving evils
5. Remember Pugwall’s Summer?
This is Pugwall NOW.
6. This grave is in Highgate Cemetery alongside Karl Marx and Douglas Adams (Not the dead bit… Obviously…)
7. TLF Travel Alerts
8. Rihanna’s attack on Liz Jones
9. This is why we’re so good at it…
10. This owl
11. Poll answers on a kids’ website
12. Someone hacking the Wikipedia page for So Solid Crew
13. Kids called Hugo
- UK chancellor George Osborne says Brexit will impact the economy but Britain faces the challenge from "a position of strength."
- At least 10 people were injured with stab wounds on Sunday during a white nationalist protest in Sacramento, California.
- Thousands flooded New York City's streets to celebrate Pride on Sunday. It was a colorful party of love and acceptance.