1. You get to go on Base.
2. You never need to set an alarm.
3. You understand the 24-hour clock.
4. You know a little bit of a lot of languages.
5. And you can claim whichever hometown you want.
Because, let's face it: The "where are you from?" question is a headache.
6. You can conveniently lose touch with annoying friends.
7. You've tasted all the regional fast-food chains.
And can even rank them for interested parties.
8. You're a pro at road trips.
9. You've basically traveled more than anyone else your age.
10. You've lived in some amazing places.
11. And you know you'll be moving to a lot more.
Because your parent's job is to protect our awesome country and preserve our freedoms — you support them no matter what!