1. Bridget meets Mark… and his hideous sweater.
“He turned around, revealing that what had seemed from the back like a harmless navy sweater was actually a V-neck diamond-patterned in shades of yellow and blue—as favored by the more elderly of the nation’s sports reporters.
3. Bridget is dressed for the occasion at the “Tarts and Vicars” Party
“I could feel someone’s eyes on me and looked up to see Mark Darcy staring fixedly at the bunny tail. Beside him was the tall thin glamorous top family-law barrister clad in a demure lilac dress and coat like Jackie O., with sunglasses on her head.”
4. Bridget flaunts her literary prowess as Mark finally asks her to dinner (at his mother’s behest).
“I don’t want to be asked out to dinner just because your mum wants you to. Anyway, what would we talk about? You’d just ask me if I’ve read any good books lately and then I’d have to make up some pathetic lie and —”
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Top Democrats are demanding House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes remove himself from the investigation into Russian interference in the election.
- President Trump will sign an executive order on Tuesday stopping the EPA's plan to limit power plants burning coal.
- Over 18,000 households in Flint, Michigan, will receive new water lines, more than two years after dangerous levels of lead were found in the city's water supply.
- Samsung announced plans to refurbish and sell some of the 4.3 million explosive Galaxy Note7 phones it recalled last year📱🔥