2. Target, Walmart, and Bed Bath and Beyond have become like a second home to you.
BUY EVERYTHING. NO REGRETS!!!!!
3. You’ve googled all sorts of room decoration ideas.
4. You’re sad you can’t bring entire room from home with you.
7. So they have claimed your time every day of the week.
Let’s go dorm shopping.
Let’s go eat.
We need to hang out.
Do you know how long we own’t be together.
You won’t be next door anymore.
I can’t deal.
13. You’re starting to feel scared and nervous even though you’re completely excited about going off to school.
14. You’re already starting to feel homesick and nostalgic about high school even though you haven’t gone off to college yet.
15. But more than anything, you’re so excited to start fresh!
16. Because you know that your best friends will always be there with you.
17. For now, though, this is how you feel:
- Saturday is Trump's 100th day in office. We found an average of about one false statement per day from him and his aides so far 💯
- A luxury event called Fyre Festival turned into a total shitshow. Headliners dropped out and guests tweeted photos of bare-bones food and lodging 😱
- American Airlines gave workers a raise — to the highest pay in the industry — and Wall Street is furious. The company's stock has been falling since Thursday.
- A teen had a remarkably petty response when her ex asked for his prom money back: She paid him in all pennies 😏