2. Target, Walmart, and Bed Bath and Beyond have become like a second home to you.
BUY EVERYTHING. NO REGRETS!!!!!
3. You’ve googled all sorts of room decoration ideas.
4. You’re sad you can’t bring entire room from home with you.
7. So they have claimed your time every day of the week.
Let’s go dorm shopping.
Let’s go eat.
We need to hang out.
Do you know how long we own’t be together.
You won’t be next door anymore.
I can’t deal.
13. You’re starting to feel scared and nervous even though you’re completely excited about going off to school.
14. You’re already starting to feel homesick and nostalgic about high school even though you haven’t gone off to college yet.
15. But more than anything, you’re so excited to start fresh!
16. Because you know that your best friends will always be there with you.
17. For now, though, this is how you feel:
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲