Watch the whole video here.
Basically, you do this.
Oh wait, was that a little fast for you? Let’s break it down.
The laces should already be knotted once.
If they’re not, go ahead and knot them.
1. Grab the laces with your pinkies.
2. Make lobster claws with your fingers.
3. Go over and under with your right hand.
4. Go under with your left hand.
5. Make an X.
6. Pull ‘em through.
With the right hand, grab the left string. With the left hand, grab the right string.
You did it!
Now you just have to go like 20x faster. You’ll get it down in no time!
- Eric Trump said it took "courage" for his father to refrain from bringing up Bill Clinton's infidelity during Monday's presidential debate.
- Former Israeli President Shimon Peres has died at 93. He was the country's longest-serving politician and statesman.
- As a perpetually plugged-in, texting, swiping, selfie-taking human being, you might be damaging your body without realizing it.