Watch the whole video here.
Basically, you do this.
Oh wait, was that a little fast for you? Let’s break it down.
The laces should already be knotted once.
If they’re not, go ahead and knot them.
1. Grab the laces with your pinkies.
2. Make lobster claws with your fingers.
3. Go over and under with your right hand.
4. Go under with your left hand.
5. Make an X.
6. Pull ‘em through.
With the right hand, grab the left string. With the left hand, grab the right string.
You did it!
Now you just have to go like 20x faster. You’ll get it down in no time!
- Chaos erupted at a protest outside a Trump rally in Southern California on Thursday night.
- The U.S. Navy will now let sailors wear neck tattoos and sleeves, in an effort to maintain its appeal among young people ⚓️
- And do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz 💯