4. A Wine Cellar Trap Door
The most dizzying combination of alcohol and stairs ever designed.
17. A Waterfall in the Hot Tub
You can never have too many waterfalls.
18. A “Swimpond”
It’s a man-made swimming pool that self-cleans and doesn’t use bleach or chemicals.
21. A Movable Balcony
22. A Fridge-Enveloping Pantry
23. A Staircase That Wraps Around an Aquarium
24. Stairs You Can Walk Under
25. A Glass-Encased Basement Pool
30. An Overflow Bathtub with Fireplace
33. A Glitter Staircase
- Despite Democrats threatening to filibuster, Republicans are confident Neil Gorsuch will be confirmed to the Supreme Court by the end of next week.
- Let the Brexit countdown begin: Prime Minister Theresa May has invoked Article 50. Britain is set to leave the EU by 2019.
- "We are the press who is under attack," says April Ryan, the veteran journalist who was scolded by Sean Spicer during a heated White House briefing.
- The US House of Representatives voted to undo landmark internet privacy rules that protect your sensitive information 💻