3. Succulent Corsages for the Groom and Groomsmen
All you need are succulents, floral tape, and floral wire. They take about 10–15 minutes to make. The best part is that the corsages stay fresh in the refrigerator, so you can make them up to two weeks in advance.
4. Celestial Wire Orbs
These DIY orbs take only a minute to make, and add a little sparkle to any table setting. Get the full directions here.
29. Chair Seating Cards
So simple, and all it requires is a little paper printing, cutting, and folding. Get the directions here.
35. Washi Tape Table Runner and Backdrop
When it’s all part of your color scheme, washi tape doesn’t have to look chintzy. More inspiration here.
This is also a great way for guests to include any photos or Polaroids of themselves.
Instead of a photobooth, set up an impromptu iPad photobooth at the guestbook station. You can easily set up a self-explanatory photo station using an iPad and an Airprint-enabled printer. You can even use the app Pocketbooth to print out photobooth style photos.
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- Several states will keep enforcing bans against transgender discrimination in schools after Trump withdrew guidelines protecting students.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- And people with disabilities are having their photos stolen and Facebook isn't helping them.