1. Serial Wired Christmas Lights
1) Only a giant vat of spiked eggnog will make you feel better about the daunting task of disentangling that rat’s nest.
2) When one bulb goes out, the whole thing goes out, and you have to find which one is the faulty one via trial and error. By the time you’re done, Christmas is already OVER.
4. Economy Airplane Seats
Just sit back, relax, and nestle your lower back into the weird, slight C-curve that defies human contour.
8. The NOKIA N-Gage
Like talking into a taco, basically.
15. FIAT Multipla
“There’s something totally discordant about the front end of this car and I can’t stop staring at it…as if it were a six-fingered hand or a baby with two faces.”
- Donald Trump will remain an executive producer on NBC's "The Celebrity Apprentice" while he's president.
- John Glenn, a pioneering astronaut and the first American to orbit the Earth, has died at 95. Godspeed, Glenn 🚀🇺🇸
- Trump has picked Andy Puzder, CEO of Hardee's and Carl's Jr. and an outspoken critic of raising the minimum wage, for labor secretary
- Mick Jagger is a new dad at age 73 and people have some things to say 👀