3. Don’t have an air conditioner?
Maybe you don’t have a window, can’t afford one, or can’t afford the monstrous bills that come along with owning one. This makeshift “air conditioner” only costs $15 and consists of a desk fan, a Styrofoam cooler, lots of ice, a beer can, and duct tape.
5. Make a soda slushy with self-freezing soda.
Shake up the soda while it’s still sealed and set it in the freezer for 3 hours and 15 minutes. Loosen the cap to let some of the pressure escape and turn it upside down. IT BECOMES A SLUSHY. But you really should watch the tutorial if you don’t want a soda explosion in your freezer.
11. Put your office mug in the freezer when you get in.
While your coworkers are drinking their average-cold drinks at lunchtime, you’ll be sipping on a jealousy-inducing frosty beverage.
13. If you’ve got a horribly embarrassing sunburn, fill an ice cube tray with vinegar and rub the ice cubes onto the affected areas.
This is already a popular life hack using aloe vera, but vinegar is much more effective in reducing the redness associated with sunburns.
- A federal judge in Hawaii issued a preliminary injunction against enforcement of President Trump's travel and refugee ban Wednesday.
- Ivanka Trump is moving from her informal role as first daughter to a formal job within the White House as the president's assistant.
- Wednesday marks 73 days since people in northwest and southwest Cameroon have had no access to the internet — at all.
- The first official trailer for the latest adaptation of Stephen King's iconic novel "It" has dropped, and it's the creepiest thing you'll see all year.