Conceived by Auckland Agency Dow Design. You can get the products at the brand’s flagship store in Hong Kong.
3. Method’s Hand Soaps
Orla Kiely, is that you?
4. Violator, German Beer
This series of brews that violate the German Purity Law were designed by Ross Burwell.
5. Body & Eden Herbal Elixirs
Buy them here.
6. Vin Grâce Wine Packaging
The most beautiful paper wine packaging yet. Get more information about the designers here.
7. 7-11’s New Sandwich Packaging
Only available in Sweden, of course. Designed by BVD.
9. ICA, a Swedish Brand of Groceries
Amazing how the cartoons interact with the product. Designed by Klas Fahlen.
11. Conceptual Efficient McDonald’s Packaging.
This amazing concept for McDonald’s packaging was designed by Seul Bi Kim.
13. Chandon’s Limited Edition American Summer Bottles
They got comfy in nautica this year. Designed by Butterfly London.
14. Cheeky’s Line of Beauty Products
Cute, fun, and clean. Designed by Pearlfisher in the U.K.
15. LIÁ’s Olive Oil Bottles
Designed by Bob Studio in Greece.
16. Aeroplay DIY Kite Kit
Designed by Lily Li.
17. Lupains Bakery Bread Packaging
Designed by Les Bons Faiseurs (the good doers).
21. Crown’s Line of Maple Syrups
Invokes everything you want to think of when you think of maple syrup. Designed by Studio MPLS.
A fictional tea company that creates custom blend teas based on classic novels. Designed by Flora Chan.
25. Caru Skincare
The packaging is biodegradable and recyclable while the products themselves are filled with eco-friendly ingredients. Buy it here.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- At least 13 people were killed and 31 others injured when a tour bus crashed into a semi-trailer near Palm Springs, California Sunday.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.