10. Orajel will stop mosquito bites from itching immediately.
A pinner says: “This is a sure fix for mosquito bites. Every time you get bitten by a mosquito, use Orajel or any toothache gel medicine and it works! It stops the itching instantly and will not itch again. It isn’t greasy, sticky, or smelly. It’s convenient to put right in your pocket.”
14. Make a reusable dryer sheet with a hand towel.
Pinner says: “THIS REALLY WORKS AND LAUNDRY IS SUPER SOFT!!! Soak a hand towel in fabric softener. Squeeze out any remaining drops from the towel. Hang it over a chair (or outside on a clothes line) to dry. My house smelled super clean for the three days while this towel was drying completely. Yes, it took three days! You must make sure it dries completely! After the towel dries you just throw it in your dryer along with clothes and use it as a dryer sheet for 40-50 loads before soaking again.”
27. Suave Clarifying Shampoo works as an inexpensive soap scum remover for your tub.
A pinner says: “This works wonders on soap scum on any surface & its non toxic. I havent used traditonal cleaner on my tub, shower or faucets in over 20 years its great. Use it with a scrubbie and you only need a drop.”
28. You can make this cool layered drink by stacking the sugar content.
A pinner says: “This works well for red, white, and blue but you can really do this with any color combination. The other secret to success with layered drinks is plenty of ice. After you add your bottom layer fill the glass to the top with ice and pour the second layer slowly and directly on top of an ice cube.”
- Donald Trump said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- Senator Ron Wyden will soon introduce legislation requiring warrants before phones can be searched at the US border.
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat and the exchange was ~confusing~.