10. Orajel will stop mosquito bites from itching immediately.
A pinner says: “This is a sure fix for mosquito bites. Every time you get bitten by a mosquito, use Orajel or any toothache gel medicine and it works! It stops the itching instantly and will not itch again. It isn’t greasy, sticky, or smelly. It’s convenient to put right in your pocket.”
14. Make a reusable dryer sheet with a hand towel.
Pinner says: “THIS REALLY WORKS AND LAUNDRY IS SUPER SOFT!!! Soak a hand towel in fabric softener. Squeeze out any remaining drops from the towel. Hang it over a chair (or outside on a clothes line) to dry. My house smelled super clean for the three days while this towel was drying completely. Yes, it took three days! You must make sure it dries completely! After the towel dries you just throw it in your dryer along with clothes and use it as a dryer sheet for 40-50 loads before soaking again.”
27. Suave Clarifying Shampoo works as an inexpensive soap scum remover for your tub.
A pinner says: “This works wonders on soap scum on any surface & its non toxic. I havent used traditonal cleaner on my tub, shower or faucets in over 20 years its great. Use it with a scrubbie and you only need a drop.”
28. You can make this cool layered drink by stacking the sugar content.
A pinner says: “This works well for red, white, and blue but you can really do this with any color combination. The other secret to success with layered drinks is plenty of ice. After you add your bottom layer fill the glass to the top with ice and pour the second layer slowly and directly on top of an ice cube.”
- Former Israeli President Shimon Peres has died at 93. He was the country's longest-serving politician and statesman.
- Eric Trump said it took "courage" for his father to refrain from bringing up Bill Clinton's infidelity during Monday's presidential debate.
- As a perpetually plugged-in, texting, swiping, selfie-taking human being, you might be damaging your body without realizing it.