1. Instead of pins and hearts, Manterest uses “nails” and “bumps.”
3. There’s actually a section called “Manly Things.”
Full of whiskey and guns and tacos, I guess.
These are popular.
21. They hate cats.
Seriously. No cute cat pics to be found on this site. Only dogs.
32. They support each other with motivational quotes.
33. They’re into fashion, as long as it serves a purpose.
35. Engagement rings.
37. Craft storage.
42. But honestly, it’s hard to tell if this site is actually representative of the male gender, or if there are just the same 3 dudes populating the whole thing.
- Chris Froome has won the Tour de France. He's the first Brit to win the cycling race three times 🚴