1. Instead of pins and hearts, Manterest uses “nails” and “bumps.”
3. There’s actually a section called “Manly Things.”
Full of whiskey and guns and tacos, I guess.
These are popular.
21. They hate cats.
Seriously. No cute cat pics to be found on this site. Only dogs.
32. They support each other with motivational quotes.
33. They’re into fashion, as long as it serves a purpose.
35. Engagement rings.
37. Craft storage.
42. But honestly, it’s hard to tell if this site is actually representative of the male gender, or if there are just the same 3 dudes populating the whole thing.
- North Dakota police have begun clearing out Standing Rock protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- The Trump administration is rolling back an Obama-era policy aimed at protecting transgender students in public schools.
- Seven Earth-sized planets that could have water and possibly sustain life have been discovered orbiting a dwarf star, NASA announced today.
- #Peggygate: West Elm is offering full refunds for the notoriously disintegrating Peggy Couch days after pulling it from its website and stores👏