3. Fizzini, the Hand-Held Water Carbonator, $60
Less cumbersome than a Sodastream. Get it here.
5. Henri Bendel Bluetooth Roll Up Keyboard, $58
The skinny roll-able silhouette is Bluetooth® enabled and it evokes luxury, not dorky. Get it here.
13. Pot Clips, $4
A cute way to keep dirty spoons off the counter. Get them here.
15. Elastic Lacing System, $20
Not only do they never come untied, but they’re stretchy enough to turn any shoes into slip-ons, yet stiff enough to keep your shoes secure. Get them here.
24. Sticky-Note Desk Calendar, $10
It’s a pad of paper that doubles as a keyboard wrist pad, and you can stick it anywhere you’d like as a reminder or agenda planner. Get it here.
26. Nibble Cake Pan, $20
So the cook can get a little taste without ruining the whole cake. Get it here.
27. Wraparound Wallet, $60
This pretty leather wallet has a third layer that works to keep everything secure while also conveniently holding an iPhone. Get it here.
- The Trump administration is rolling back an Obama-era policy aimed at protecting transgender students in public schools.
- An off-duty Los Angeles police officer was caught on cellphone video firing at least one shot during a confrontation with several teens.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- Facebook is in negotiations with the Major League Baseball League to possibly stream one game per week during the 2017 season.