1. Brushing your teeth in the shower.
2. Using dry shampoo.
3. Only wearing one color of sock.
4. Owning more pairs of underwear than days of the year.
5. Owning lots of black underwear.
6. Investing in a pair of raw denim jeans.
7. Keeping a lifetime supply of Febreze on hand at all times.
8. Only microwaving in 30 second increments.
9. Perfecting this maneuver.
10. Washing your clothes on cold so you don't have to separate your laundry.
11. Having more than one use for your leaf blower.
12. Wearing Uggs.
13. Attaching velcro to your fitted sheets so they don't slip off.
14. Sleeping in the shirt you wore that day.
15. Rolling instead of walking.
16. Employing the "spin and tuck" method of bread bag closing.
17. Only wearing clothes that pull on or pull over.
18. Eating over the sink so that no plates are involved.
19. Eating the stickers on fruit because you're too lazy to peel them off.
20. Peeing sitting down.
21. Owning many chargers.
22. Cooking in one of two things:
If you're lazy and you haven't discovered crockpot cooking, I feel sorry for you.
23. Buying weird gadgets that let you do everything lying down.
24. Living out of your suitcase instead of unpacking.
25. Just all around BEING RESOURCEFUL.
You use a t-shirt when your pillowcase gets dirty. You layer your trash bags so you don't need to re-bag it when you take out the trash.
And basically, no one can tell if you're really lazy or actually a genius.