We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. This silicone sling that makes removing things from the IP a breeze, and doubles as a trivet.
2. This divider that lets you cook three different foods at once, and fits into any pressure cooker larger than 6 quarts.
3. A silicone lid that fits your IP liner perfectly.
4. A non-stick ceramic liner that is way easier to clean than the stainless one the IP comes with.
5. A set of two gripper tongs that lets you easily lift out the inner pot when it's too hot to touch.
6. A steamer basket insert which is surprisingly versatile.
7. This bundt cake pan which fits perfectly into a 6-qt Instant Pot.
8. Extra sealing rings — one for sweet and one for savory foods.
9. Silicone mini-mitts which will save your fingers.
10. A silicone mold for sous vide breakfast bites that are even better than the ones from Starbucks.
11. A double set of stackable trivets so you can cook two things at once.
12. Along the same lines, this stackable double decker steamer insert that lets you steam two things at the same time.
13. A springform pan for making things like lasagna, cheesecake, meatloaf, cakes and banana bread.
14. A glass lid if you ever want to use your IP in slow cooker or sauté mode.
15. Bread pans that stack inside your Instant Pot.
16. Bar Keepers Friend, the one cleaning product that will get your stainless steel pot looking new again.
17. These Instant Pot magnetic skins aren't a must-have, but isn't this darling??
18. And finally, a cart to hold your precious Instant Pot and all your new must-have accessories.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.